Monday, November 8, 2010

Check out those eyes!!!

These girls are just so lovely that I wanted to share them with you.  I love images when everyone isn't always wearing a toothy grin and often not even looking at the camera.  Seems many people I meet with will love an image but want everyone looking directly into the lens.  These girls are clearly looking directly into the camera but with two very different expressions and I love them both.

I also really like the image at the bottom where no one is looking at the camera.  It kind of reminds me of opening squares from the TV show, The Brady Bunch.  Everyone looking around checking out everyone else.

I so enjoyed working with Sandy and her family.  You may recognize her from her earlier headshots.  Sandy Hatzis is with RE/MAX Aboutowne Realty.  A very smart lady and fantastic Real Estate Agent.




Time to log off so that I can meet a new family in the morning.

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment