Monday, November 8, 2010

Bella is 6 months old now.

I get so excited when I am going to see a baby on my first year program.  I can see the baby features from when they were newborn and how their eyes have gotten so big and round.  I can enjoy all of the stories of how they are growing and what they have been up to and it is all so exciting for me.  I am finished growing my own family but it feels like I still get to participate in the growth of my client's families.  I enjoy it too when they come back with a new sibling that is joining the family.  This little sweetheart is the first baby for this family, but a cousin to two other clients all who had their babies within a couple of months of each other.  The grandparents are so proud.

This little doll is 6 months old and it was so delightful to see this family again.



Thanks for checking in.

Leah


1 comment: