Saturday, April 24, 2010

Session Number 2 for Little Mr. R

This has to be one of the happiest babies.  He is always smiling and I just love seeing him.  He has the whole session thing down now and he is ready to jump in as soon as he arrives.  We were changing up the hats and he was at that stage where he was starting to crawl away when we would sit him down.  Just as I would get everything set, we would plunk him down and he would start to take off.  Only one solution to a moving baby...Cheerios!  Yes, he got his first Cheerios from me.  It was a special moment. 

I remember the day my daughter got her first Cheerios.  I took pictures, but you likely would have guessed that.  Big eyes wide with the excitement of putting this somewhat flavorless item in their mouth and having it melt away.  Once they get one, you have to have a small container full on hand.

Yep, that is a Cheerio he has in his hand.
He is just such a happy baby.
You guessed it, more Cheerios.

I just love this little back image.  It is on the back cover of his album.
 
Again, just sooo happy!
  
I love this one and he just looks so cute in this hat!
I just love the way the red shows up on the black!  He is so easy to put a hat on!  Some babies get their hands up there so quick and pull it right off but he is happy as can be.
And here with his beautiful mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment