Saturday, May 22, 2010

My brother and his family came out to Toronto last week and we all got to meet the newest addition to our clan, McKenna.  She is 2 months old and has a ton of hair.  That may come from her mother.  It was sad to see them leave but he is working out in Calgary gaining great experience so we all must enjoy the little time we get to see them. 

McKenna was just amazing.  She had already been out to the east coast on this trip to visit her mom's side of the family, then they came to Toronto for a week to be with all of us which was wonderful.  That baby girl never cried and she slept in anyone's arms and didn't fuss at all.  Wow!  I remember Adam having colic like my son and sleep was about the only thing they didn't do. 

I am so pleased for them and it was wonderful that I was able to capture images of my niece while she is still so small.  I may not get to photograph her again for a couple of years.

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment