Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hitherfield Bazaar Winner of a Session and Print!

Well I have to say that I had a great time today at the Hitherfield Christmas Bazaar. Some really creative vendors and I picked up some handmade soap from Tina at www.lusciousbubbles.com. It smells amazing and I can't wait to use it! Christine was there from Creative Memories www.mycmsite.com/sites/christinebush with all of her fantastic ideas to help people put their memories into wonderful albums.

While I was not selling anything, I was able to show off some of the images of my fantastic clients. I also had a draw for a free session and a free 8x10. It was great to see so much interest and I really enjoyed chatting with everyone. Thank you to everyone that stopped by.

At 3:50 pm my daughter shuffled up the ballots and we gave them a really good mix up before closing her eyes and picking out the winner.

Sarah Goncz of Milton is the lucky winner!


Thank you to everyone that took the time to fill out a ballot.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment