Friday, April 10, 2009

It's about time...

I had the amazing benefit of hearing [b]ecker speak. For those who may not be into wedding photographers, he is a well known and successful photographer out of Orange County California. He was in Toronto for two days and boy did I learn a lot. One thing I can't forget to do is blog and share some of my recent work that is not on the website.

So, I have a sore butt from the kick in the pants and now I am back on track!

These are some photos that I just love from an infant session. Elisha was 2 weeks old and perfect. She enjoyed the camera enough to easily fall asleep when we wanted her to so that we could get some of those precious sleeping images I love to capture. I remember that was when I could see but not hear my children. Those were the days! Now, I hear them long before I see them.

Thank you to Shannon for being so calm and easy going. You are such a wonderful mother and it was wonderful to see you again.




















I love this one. It reminds me of a Jedi Padewan from Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment